Truck Trailer Accident Attorneys
If you have ever been involved in a wreck with a truck trailer or other large commercial vehicle, you will know very well that the old saying “feeling like you have been hit by a truck” is absolutely true. San Diego roads carry numerous trucks and their heavy loads every day and, with so many vehicles on the roads, accidents do happen.
With almost 90% of truck trailer accidents are caused by human error, there is a high chance that somebody is to blame for your crash. When you have sustained serious injuries in a truck trailer accident through no fault of your own, our expert lawyers are always available to provide outstanding legal support and guidance.
Following the trauma of a truck trailer accident, the last thing you need to do is shoulder the burden of pursuing compensation. Hiring a truck trailer accident attorney means you can be confident that your legal rights are being protected, while we strive to secure maximum compensation on your behalf. Call us today to discuss the specifics of your truck trailer collision.
How We Can Use Trucking Laws To Your Advantage
While car accidents and truck trailer accidents are, essentially, both auto accidents happening between two or more vehicles on the same stretch of road, there are some differences in the laws applicable to them. For example, trucking companies and their drivers must comply with specific laws, including the following:
- Where any Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations have been breached
- Both the trucking company and the truck trailer driver can be deemed responsible for any collision
- Anyone who had worked on the truck trailer prior to the accident may be held partly responsible
- Truck drivers must keep log books fully and accurately noting their rest breaks, driving time, and sleep
- The blood alcohol limit for truck drivers is half that for drivers of non-commercial vehicles
- A truck trailer driver is legally intoxicated with a reading of 0.04, rather than the standard 0.08
San Diego Injury Law Center’s Truck Trailer Accident Attorneys
These are just some aspects of our in-depth legal knowledge will put to use while recovering the monetary damages you deserve. San Diego Injury Law Center will seek financial compensation for injuries and damages caused to you. Call Now for Free Advice! San Diego Injury Law Center 619-338-8230 .